Tuesday, January 27, 2009

get crackin'

So Im begingin to do a little more thinking and planning for the Eau Claire Bike Film Festivle this spring. That means you should be thinking about it too. Once again i would really like to take local submissions this year, so I figured this would be a good chance to get the word out so people can start working on any projects they may want to do. Any local submission will proboly get played, so feel free to get creative. Winter biking movies, bmx stuff, documentaries about the crap that has been going on the past 10 years or so, whatever.

Im also looking for film recomendations. I havnt done much searching so far, but I am always open to suggestion.

So yea, feel free to post any suggestions here as a comment, or e-mail me. Okay? okay!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so my dog took a bite out of red light go, but im in the process of buying you a new one....sorry!

-kristof

David said...

did it eat it your homeowrk as well Mr. White? I want you to go to the prinicipals office.

also, i want to learn to ride minis (or ride in general) so you should let me come over and shred the gnar in your garage.

Anonymous said...

but but but....i didnt mean it:(

i may be going to madison to ride on friday, and your more than welcome to come.
i'll gove you a call.