Tuesday, December 9, 2008

featherust



Last weekend was fun. I dont remember all of the details, but I am sure of it. Saterday was a blast and about 25 people showed up for bike polo, and food. It was really really fun, and I can't wait to do it again. There was a decent table of food for everyone, multiple rounds of the most ramshackle game of bike polo ever played. A few important lessons were learned. Bike polo is dangerous, mountain bikes are kind of fun, and i love old blue bike frames.
I went to a friends opening and it was really good, I feel kind of bad because I was very dirty and probobly very disheveled, but it was good anyway. I went home and napped. Im realizing that I might be becoming a fan of naps. I know this is against everything I have ever said about naps in the past, but they have begun to grow on me. Last Saterday was the hanukkah party and there was a plethora of amazing food/people/jams. My sleepy head didnt last after one drink at the bar though so I went home kind of early.
Sunday I worked all day, but then amanda and i made plans to play in the fresh snow that evening. We mixed a bottle of rum with a pot of coffee, success! Then we just wandered around town playing in the snow taking pictures, and hitting things with makeshift walking sticks untill we got to the joynt and called it a night.

Today I am sick and tired. As a matter of fact I feel so ill I didnt even make myself breakfast this morning. Anyone who knows me knows that this is a sure fire way to put me in a bad move. David-breakfast=grumpy disaster to the 5th power. That said i have alot on my mind but I need to go now, so i will whine about it later. have a good day!

ps Ride safe! I ate shit a couple times already this winter, be carefull!

No comments: