Tuesday, November 25, 2008

ride the frightning

Seen outside of the library this morning. The reason I hate geared bikes. Anyway, whats new. Things have been going very slowly recently. Still havn't been to a Thursday night ride or a critical mass in months due to work and stuff. The year is closing in fast which means lots of work and change. The other night i was riding home when it began to snow, and I decided that it would be a better idea to just ride my bike around town for a few hours instead. Its really fun to ride around on warmer winter nights with fresh snowfall. Light reflects off the snow and its really really quiet because everyone is hiding in their houses. I love it.


I dont have much else to say other than I am very hungry and I hope everyone is still planning on riding on thursday, aka thanksgobbin. I will be drunk on food and booze all day. do it.

No comments: