Monday, July 28, 2008

BIKE STOLEN!

Yesterday I parked my fixed gear in my back yard for a couple of hours while I took a nap. I came out and found it missing along with two other bikes. One was recovered a few blocks away a little later that night, but my most important bike is still missing. We ride bikes, we get it. They mean alot. I've ridden that bike hundreds of miles, gotten hit by a car, had good times, and had bad times. I miss it. Chances are it is some lousy 15 year old who is going to get a flat and throw it in the river, that makes me sad. But anyway. This is a picture of the bike. If you can help me find it I will reward you generously (or maybe just buy you a cup of coffee) Roughing up the person who took it is highly encouraged.





At the time it was stolen it also had a goofy front rack on it, and spoke cards. These are just the 2 most recent pictures I could find. The seat is torn up, and the left toe clip is held on my duck tape(I love my bike).


A bunch of other stuff has happened. TV18 showed up for critical mass, and you can find more of that news here. Thursday night ride went to the movies and it was fun. Here are a bunch of pictures. Now I need to put up flyers and fill outa police report.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Posted on NO10. Hope you find it!

Anonymous said...

This is why people like me kill people same shit happen to me a week ago