Monday, March 12, 2012

ketchup

 Spring looks as though it has arrived and I got myself a nasty little cold right in time.  Thursday night was a ton of fun.  Bridge trolls, wood trolls, karaoke trolls, rooftop trolls, and bedtime trolls.

 Saturday I got out in the early afternoon for a nice loop south of town.  About 15 miles outside of town I got a flat and from that point decided the rest of the ride was going to be a total pain or lots of fun.
 Fortunatly it ended up being a blast.  I got to see a lot of new roads, and when it came time to take on the headwind again I was lucky enough to run into a couple other guys and took turns pulling with them for 6 or 7 quick miles until we got out of the mess and went our separate ways.  Sunday I went out and helped get sap from the trees we tapped a while back and tromp around the great woods of Wisconsin.   Great weekend, now if you'll pardon me I've got some tea to drink and some drugs to take.

No comments: